Questions to Ask During Your Visit
It may be helpful to write down a list of questions prior to your visit. If you have any questions or problems that require immediate attention, please let us know as soon as possible upon your arrival so we can address them without delay. Here are some questions you may want to ask your doctor about your treatment:
- What kind of radiation therapy will I get?
- How can radiation therapy help?
- How is the treatment given?
- How does the treatment work?
- How many weeks will my course of radiation therapy last?
- What kinds of side effects should I expect during my course of radiation therapy?
- Will these side effects go away after radiation therapy is over?
- What kind of late side effects should I expect after radiation therapy is over?
- What can I do to manage these side effects?
- What will you do to manage these side effects?
- How can I learn more about radiation therapy?